- 📄 June 30, 2020: Version 0.0022-alpha-20200630
- (1) Loss of health for a player under Slow spell is displayed in real time. Previously, players needed to wait till the end of Slow spell to view any health loss.
- (2) All progress bars on Current Effects refresh every 40ms which is (25FPS) resulting continuous progress bar movement. The previous refresh value was 100ms
- (3) Accelerometer logic now uses faster sampling of data (10-12 ms) via parameter SENSOR_DELAY_FASTEST
- (4) High Pass Filter Data from accelerometer is initialized at the App start
- 📄 June 24, 2020: Version 0.0021-alpha-20200624
Fixed this bug discovered in last two days of testing by Matt.
The caster's phone says "Spell Failed" but the Spell does not fail.
- When there is not sufficient Mana, the count down timer cancels the timer and plays audio "Spell Failed"
- The Wand may respond after "Spell Failed" audio played by phone due to:
- Sufficient Mana calculation is based on full time press of Wand in multiples of one second. If a player presses the Wand for 0.5 second then for a spell like Destroy, the Wand will return with success but will only use 1 Mana instead of 2
- There could be some time sync delay between Wand and phone in milli-seconds
- 📄 June 23, 2020: Version 0.0020-alpha-20200623
This release fixes the following bugs:
- If the player is under bleeding countdown and fires self-healing spell, the App crashes
- If a player holds the Wand button for greater than five seconds, the App does not play “Spell Failed”
- 📄 June 15, 2020: Version 0.0019-alpha-20200615
This release has the following updates:
- Death Screen -
- Changed the screen to pop-up
- Transparent and rounded Activity with correct background color
- Rounded button with correct background color
- Shows Restart Count. Once we finalize rest of the statistics, I will add to the Death Screen
- Updated the order in which audio plays as per the requirement
- Slow spell is more sensitive to phone movement
- 📄 June 09, 2020: Version 0.0018-alpha-20200608
This release has the following changes:
- Current Effects are in same order as spell book. The order is screen, slow, suppress, curse.
- Updated Slow, Suppress and Curse Effect levels.
- Curse Spell: Removed healing is halved, recovery of Health stops.
- Added: expend double Mana to cast spells for a time.
- 📄 April 30, 2020
- 📄 April 21, 2020
- 📄 April 8, 2020: Bug Fixes Include:
(1) The App only processes Get Player ID packet when it is trying to pair with Wand.
(2) The App processes rest of the packets besides 'Get Player ID’ only when it is not in pairing mode.
(3) Fixed bug in Slow spell which was not updating the slow spell indicator properly.
(4) Removed Unpair button from Profile Screen to minimize possibilities of Wands ending up in a different pairing state than App.
(1) and (2) will prevent the issue we saw yesterday when App/Wand were in different pairing states and App was responding to Wand and changing Mana.