Players were asked to rate the experience of using the LGS equipment. Responses are summarized below:
Overall, how did you like using the LGS equipment?[table td1=”Response Options” td2=”Number of Responses”] [td1] Loved it! Can I go again?
It was good
Meh, it was OK
Hated it, boo[/td1][td2]7
Overall, (if a top rating scored 4, and a bottom rating scored 1), the mean rating was 3.43!
When asked, “What did you like best, and why?” these were the responses:
- Intuitive, works well
- No need to keep track of points/stats. More accountability. Good to have distance.
- The Physical aspect
- Creative and fun. Like laser tag but more imaginative.
- I loved the free roam laser tag aspect. It got me excited and curious about the sword fighting aspect.
- System was generally receptive
- The freezing mechanic is cool
- Lazer tag with sensors & mobile app
- Communication with phone for damage, healing, status, etc.
- How interactive the whole system was. Being able to move around with the range was great.
- The accuracy was pretty good.
- I liked how it brought magic to a real world & made it tangable.
- Very competitive, loved that there were multiple spells!
Responses have been reproduced as accurately as possible, and have not been edited for grammar or spelling.
See you again next week!